View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 05:33 PM   #492
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
Yoshi, every time you post, you hurt your image as a town. Think of it like this

Right now, you are quoting a post you made where you said the equivalent of " I read everyone who voted for Shadow as town, so I'm contributing to finding towns!". There are issues with bringing this up, though

- this is not rocket science. Everyone that voted Shadow looks good, because yes, Shadow was a wolf. Everyone assumes that right off the bat as d1 starts: sven (rip), GS and me were the best town candidates for the first second of d1 by default
- you did mention these reads earlier. That's one thing. Now you're bringing them back. What for? No new knowledge is gained, you just look like someone trying to prove their innocence, but your evidence is entirely controlled by you since it's your post.

If you want to prove something, prove us your intent, rather than bringing the fact you said something.
Forgot to add, you did vote for Gold Stinger shortly after, so this makes you seem wishy washy. The fact you bring this up reminds us of your wishy washiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote