View Single Post
Old 05-8-2018, 11:10 PM   #599
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I picked up a subtle trace of "I usually town read flashflash but this time I'm not"

I don't think it's anything to be concerned about because I'll just keep doing my thing, then when/if I flip I've provided a nice meaty reads list and interactions that will absolutely win the game even though I'm dead
I think that was relatively overt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
thanks. i wanted to add my thought onto their suggestion, I didn't want her to simmer down i just disagreed i guess with their suggestion

lynching third party day 1 gives us more overall mis lynches for catching wolves tho. i thought you calculated this stuff. and third party probably won't be night-killed so cant rely on wolves doing it for us.

im not gonna discuss how the third party should do their killing, but i want them dead first
unless you're DAMN SURE about someone being third party, it's genuinely not within town's general interest to pursue a lynch against them since we'll be aiding the wolves in hunting for one of the two PRs that can cause them trouble. yeah it helps us stay away from parity in the event our SK misses wolves all the time, but idk game is hard.
they both want to let each other live for a LITTLE bit but SK can do better with letting wolves get lynched first since wolf team will have 1kp no matter how many members are alive

Quote:
I usually town read roundbox but he doesn't usually call things boring, he's being weird and it's probably scummy
this is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post
As for Manti, I remember FFA saying something about him so I went back over his posts with a fine-toothed comb and something about the way he called out Celirra seems natural and not forced. Might change my mind later, obviously, because it's not too strong of a feeling, but for now I think Manti is one of the game's more human players.
it's a read he gave without having to do much investigation himself. it was a response to a post sent his way, so perhaps you're feeling it because of that.

Quote:
1.haku- town
2.celirra- wolf
3.roundbox- slight scum
4.curry- towntelling
5.psycho- who?
6.mellon- slight town
7.Xelnya- town
8.gun92- town
9.zoshi- moderate wolfy
10.darkmanticorex2- slight town
11.InD- slightly scummy
12.ffa- town
13.Funnywolf- mildly towny
14.olimer12345- slight scum

If you have any questions on specific reads, shoot
me being partners with zoshi is rich
olimar I know you're calling 3p but c'mon now

Quote:
You're both going against me one of you is legitimate and one of you is piggybacking off the other

Scum can't resist digging into a player like Zoshi is doing right now

You set up the groundwork and the sk talk let's Zoshi buddy up to you

It's obvious at this point
for the amount of people going against you/zoshi, I don't know if this claim holds much ground
your sample size is the smallest that it could possibly be

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
do you see why my head hurts yet
same boat, friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Did anything cool happen?
not terribly much