SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
Number Judger
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Wiki StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Do you have anyone you think might be a wolf at this point ?
'Fore we go into anything, after the clarifications made I'm willing to put Hakulyte, MixMasterLar, and bugkid666 into the town pile. The rest of the people in the game I can think of at this current moment are _Zenith_, XelNya, Funnygurl555, cedolad, and mellon_collie.

I've suspected Funnygurl555 since last phase, and the worlds I saw suggested of like, Funnygurl555/mellon_collie/XelNya seem to make sense, but I also noticed a few worlds where it was like, cedolad/mellon_collie/XelNya.

as I kept saying, her lazy wagonomics pulls put me off significantly, and the more that was said about her solidified my opinion on it.

As for mellon_collie, a lot happened with her starting about page 76 but this whole interaction with her and XelNya are making me question both of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Hi I'm here I was busy last night drinking and playing bird game and watching reality dating shows

Hi Haku~ I know you said to ignore this page so I will try to, cause idk what your thought process is behind anything and it's hard to follow lol. plz be easier to follow

@Xel, who is letting me walk? Haku has mentioned me multiple times with multiple different potential partners so Haku is clearly considering me

Right now I think Funny and Zenith are the most suspicious, but I need cedolad to talk more
You don't get to "need" anyoneti talk more when you can even be bothered to comment on claims and posts reads

You're becoming a bigger problem then Cedo because ar least I can believe Cedo just isn't here

You post enough to show you <can> be more active but all you do is say you're here and then leave nothing for town to consider before leaving again?
XelNya comes even more into question with his big post boiling down to
"I mathed it out. Me, mellon_collie, _Zenith_, Funnygurl555, and SubaruPoptart are the ones we lynch", when Hakulyte had already revealed me as town a few pages before.

My world at this point in time are Funnygurl555/XelNya or mellon_collie/????
with cedolad and _Zenith_ being wolf lean-null right now. It pretty much boils down to "anyone who already isn't townclaimed is suspicious" for me.
Very many worlds I've seen posted point to it being at least Funnygurl555 or mellon_collie. so those two take priority for me.

The proposition bugkid666 made that the wolves may be trying to bus Funnygurl555 and that she's not in the wolf pool is intriguing but until something damning comes up proving that she's still in my wolf pool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote: