Old 06-25-2019, 08:22 PM   #551
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
Testing your "town blanket" theory.

Suppose we lynch melloncollie and she is town, the game continues. Surely, the wolf kills someone from the blanket. This leaves

------------------ one of these four dies
Marionintendo
Gold stinger
ShyYoshiGuy
Dragon
-------------------- will not die
Sanzath
Antori

Then what? I can guarantee you this will ignite a war between sanzath and gold stinger (if gold stinger is alive). I personally think I'm the most likely to get killed by wolves n2, unless I did something or said something that helped the wolf, somehow (I built a huge case out of "logic", if I got something wrong I could be totally in the wrong).

Either way, this is still a kind of messy situation. A lot of people in there don't agree with each other, regardless of how we read them separately from the outside. I don't think if you say "let's vote for sanzath for x x x x x reasons" that it'll be easy to get a majority, is my plint.
Doesn't matter

From GS's point of view, if wolf is within me/raeko/antori, then following lynch order over 3 lynches guarantees the wolf dies before we reach parity

The only part I disagree about is having me in those 3 and not cocoa, but besides that, it's a fine plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote