View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 10:11 PM   #1665
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Conclusion:
When I hunt wolves, I look for weird POV and lack of wolf hunting. My conclusion from iso'ing him is that he's not hunting. But I'm doing a major thing of Sheeping TheSunFan and I feel bad. His emotion in D0 is giving me some townie points though. I'm fine with seeing him go, but yeah still... D0 emotion's holding me back from doing more, WHICH I KNOW IS A BAD THING TO DO but...

Looking at Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
To anyone who doesnt know my playstyle, I'm funnier than usual when I'm wolf
LOLOLOLOLOL ok

Quote:
The idea of someone pressuring being irritating is almost a textbook example of brushing off pressure honestly (is that the right term?)

Quote:
Someone did that in the jtwg and they were town but I do maintain that its wolfy by nature
Quote:
I'll say it's especially the response to the pressure
And I dont quite know where you're getting that about xiz
And I dont quite know why remembering fg exists helps
And I dont quite get what you mean by the if/when questioning
I dont quite to a lot of things I guess
Quote:
I REALLY really REEEAAAALLLLYYY dont get the "lets not lynch shyto"
Quote:
...So you're not ok with freezin but are with fg and you havent mentioned blind

Celery did not have any other substantial wolf reads the entire day. (Really it looked like he was giving everyone joke town reads but ehhhh.) He just tunneled a (now) confirmed town. Syhto might also appear to be an easy person to pick on because she's recently returned to TWG.

Part of me wants to give him townie points for getting emotional. That's a weak thing to do, and I'm aware that emotion can be easily faked. Celery doesn't strike me as the type of dude to fake emotion though, so it was probably genuine.

But yeah, his EOD wasn't stellar.

Quote:
precarious
wagon or something
Quote:
this makes it almost sound like he knew gradiant was town despite voting for him
Quote:
i think if this is the case then sunfan is wolf
Quote:
weee oooo weee oooo
alarm sirens going off
Quote:
I think this is pretty wifom-y, and whether well intentioned or not some of the stuff mentioned here (wolf hat mention, assuming his feelings, etc) doesnt sit well with me as arguments or points, but that's just me

I'm not writing off the idea, but if anything it helps clears sunfan but not you necessarily

Celery seems to have gone a full 180 from D0: instead of weakly labeling people as town and tunneling one person, he is throwing weak wolf reads at everyone. Being suspicious of people is fine, but the problem lies with what he does with his suspicions. He's doing nothing. I bet he's going to throw a weak vote on a wagon at EOD and it'll land on a town. This reminds me of how Jess plays wolf.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)