View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 11:54 AM   #410
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
what a boring d1 kill, "oh no I'm afraid of people that post about animation!"
DBPwould have been the most confirmed town ever. He had a choice between me, SunFan, and Shadow God and still got the wolf.

Just playing the number game, I almost want to give a pass to SunFan because fate giving DBP a 2 in 3 shot of a wolf seems like too much, but we'll see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post

I wonder, since s_g was accusing Enquisit around the time of his passing, where do we stand on her(?) now?
If you ISO her I do believe her output is literally two post of "game start what now" and then waiting the entire day phase until the moment I actually place a vote on Funny in which case she pops in, votes me, and tries to defend it as weakly as I've ever seen anyone defend anything. It's very clear she had no idea what was happening in thread or any context.

Some of that could be new players being new but I think the timing along with her seemingly only knowing that I voted Funny and LEGIT NOTHING ELSE point to being coached in wolf chat.

It also recontextulize when Funny voted me way back. Remember, my vote was on Enquisit first and Funny straight snapped to a vote, only offering reasons after the fact and when pressed for them.

If that's a coincidence then fuck me immarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post

I hate how accurate this is

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter