View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 10:30 PM   #1697
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Read list of chaos

Town

Blind - This is mostly a "prove me wrong" read which is not good to make but in this case it's warrented. This is similar to the FFA read I made last game ahead of the curve of him dying by mislynch. On the outside blind has some antitown tendencies but I think I can see through them towards the core of his play which is the same as last game.

Xiz - Definitely up from where it was earlier, he seems to be hungry and looking for answers.

Town lean

DBP - Concentrated detective archetype. I mean he's asking lots of questions and not sleeping on any reads so that's good...right? The read I'm most likely to crowdsource from another person because I have no confidence in it

Indheart - I'm keeping my eye on him but I wouldn't want to kill him today. His interactions with Xiz feel genuine are my latest thoughts. Tbh he's like a lesser gradient, I can barely bring myself to slog through anything not directly relating to me or something I can immediately understand. I can pretty much only lift tone from his wallposts which gave me the xiz / Indheart read.

Null:

Cel: READ PENDING

Precarious: From the outhouse to the penthouse. Well not quite but you get what I'm saying. I hate his wallposting but I like his live interactions thus far. Eod will probably cement this read.

The sun fan: Not really inclined to look here for a lynch today, he's being weird but nobody seems to have a handle on his weirdness. There's a lot of strange interactions I see as distancing attempts but that's probably paranoia.

Scumlean

Funnygirl: forget the bullshit with gradient that I'm not sifting thru, her recent posts call back to the wolf game she played with Cel in the turbo where her posting devolved into "I'm not a wolf gaiz."

Tps: Entrance, vote on me, pce out. That is Tps' presence today which is filthy. The only thing giving me pause is I know Tps' meta from ffya twg heavily emphasizes ootc so this might be a fish out of water situation. Wouldn't mind him dying just to simplify the game.

? ? ? ?

Wc: i forgot this dude was in the game LOL. Nothing he's said has left an impression. This might just be malpractice on my part but if someone who has him as town could explain why that would give me some insight as to why nobody is pressuring him

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED