psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach96 View Post
I understand why he is a little bothered simply because it's the OT. We could all run tourney's until we're collapsing from exhaustion, but the one everyone cares about at the end of the day... is the OT.

It's hard to please everyone and there will unfortunately never be a way to. However, as I'm sure you know having been doing this so long, criticism can often lead to huge improvements. Maybe there could be a discord discussion done after each OT moving forward. Things like file choice and difficulty could be openly debated on and could result in improvements that nobody would have thought of in the past.

Maybe a more open discussion could also lead to ideas that would improve retention rates from tourney to tourney (maybe even getting more people involved). I'd be very interested in seeing what a large group of people from this awesome community would be able to come up with instead of forcing all the workload onto a small group of dedicated admin.

That being said, I personally really enjoyed this tournament. I went from 49 to almost 56. Like half my top 15 are now 13th OT files lol. Most of the songs chosen for D2 were goddamn bops and I am so appreciative of that. I only really didn't like CHERRY DOLL and Oedo Pop (simply the songs themselves not the files). Hopefully next year I can be in D4!
Literally has nothing to do with workload, these are the files submitted to us. don't like em? sub files then to help (I'm saying this as an in general because people always want to complain but then don't actually bother to submit or the like)

(also playing fall guys so haven't had a chance for a full reply)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 08-25-2020 at 08:03 PM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote