Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
Alright, done for now. Excited to hear what you guys think
wow

cool post

Regarding thought #1:
Quote:
Was Shadow_God_10 protecting his wolf partner?
That's the million dollar question... Since he was "wolf leaning" me, I'm tempted to say that, yes, he was protecting his partner. He made this list 5.75 hours before getting lynched, hence he probably did not expect to die. He must have felt relatively safe. He either posted this list and expected his problems to go away, or he expected to die (!?) and posted this list to throw us off on d1.
Can you expand on this a bit? Do you mean that this particular point makes you think the wolf is within the people he townread and not within the people he nullread?

As an aside, staring at the reads list so much, I just noticed he didn't even say that Raeko was null, just that "it was good she wasn't here".

Regarding thought #2:

I still have no idea why he gave up like that. I think your wolfchat theory is interesting, but of the people you listed, Raeko's the only real possibility to me. Considering she was indeed in thread at EoD (responded to his "see you in deadchat/postgame!" post with "??"s), I suppose it could have happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote