View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 02:34 PM   #757
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I don't really understand this nor do I feel like I know where this thought process went.
after his initial posting spurt, his posts essentially meant nothing (which he was saying above). it's different from him posting meme images, or laughing at other people's posts. i was thinking of his "dear fucking god i'm bored" and "sigh" posts when i said that, like he was somehow so bored he couldn't even post garbage or react to something on the page.

and because little of what he was saying seemed to mean anything to solving his alignment, i said he was giving us little of a basis to judge him on

Quote:
What does this mean?
with how he said he was sending olimar a discord message, i thought behavior like that could be baiting a modkill as town because it easily breaks the no out-of-game chat rule

Quote:
Also, would you be able to summarize how you felt about ffa at the end of day 0? You said you were "coming around" on him (as town? as a mafia?) after saying you were feeling conflicted, I believe.
coming around on him as mafia. i made this post before that with a collection of posts i didn't like, and was going to weigh that against how he treated haku's "slip", but i couldn't actually find the post i thought i liked - it was somewhere around when they were debating wording