View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 05:40 AM   #128
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

DaBackpack's messages has stuck out to me a lot in general for some reason (maybe because half of you eejits look like a duck. Please stop.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I remember MML having a really strong opinion on lynching inactive. I don't remember which side he was on, but I remember eventually coming around to his opinion and using it as a policy
I find this post very random, but I feel like it makes slightly less sense to say it as a wolf.

Quote:
this post is so aggressively useless that I have a hard time thinking someone in a wolf mindset would let himself press the submit button after he wrote it
I had a similar thought to this, about Ben.

Quote:
roundbox scum alert 📢
DBP seemed pretty negative about roundbox early on, like here, but that doesn't progress as naturally as his other leans seem to later on, in my opinion. I am wondering if there is context to that that I have missed?

Quote:
this is a wolfy post from goldstinger

"i will probably swap to 0-poster before eod"

it's so easy and convenient to post this a few hours before EOD. it reads like he is giving himself cover to make a lazy, safe play just in case things get spicy.

I understand wanting to vote off a low poster. But to announce "ladies and gentlemen, I am broadcasting that I will do this one thing, so don't get mad at me if I end up actually doing it"

is really suspicious
I agree in that I think the better tactic is to question and try to get lower posters involved, rather than broadcasting to everybody that you will probably vote solely on post count numbers, because wolves can use that against you.

Quote:
hey there, it looks like funky responded to your vote. and I know you've seen it, because you've shifted your attention to another lowposter.

did funky's response satisfy you? is there anything in his response worth probing? because you've basically ignored his response, despite the fact that you asked him specific, pointed questions.
I really liked this line of questioning.

Quote:
Freezin initiated it, generally feels town
choof is maximum town this game, prolly top townread
plop is null
I had lewdy as town a while, but his reaction to ben felt really forced and exaggerated, as if to justify his decision to join a burgeoning wagon
I am more worried about plop as a wolf, especially given my feeling of the game state, than I am of Lewdy as a wolf personally.

Quote:
Charu, why did you post an exhaustive character list without any scumleans???????

super useless, why even post something like that?
And this line of questioning to Charu seems genuinely incredulous, like he has absolutely no idea what to do with it, as opposed to looking for ammo against Charu. Which, I guess if DBP is a wolf he already figured out other people to really push, but still.

Quote:
I was wondering "why is this so hard?" but remembered there are 26 fucking players

if we assume some ratio that sunfan usually uses, (1/4? 1/3?)

that makes like SIX to EIGHT ANTITOWN????????
This post sounds pretty genuine emotionally, to me. It is definitely a more natural thought process to be having as a town, and I think DBP is a little worse at faking emotion besides frustration, compared to logic.

Quote:
im pretty sure that Ben and Lewdy are diametrically opposed. highly doubt t/t here.

ben feels like someone being set up because of lack of posting opportunity. Which leaves lewdy, who left an absolutely disgusting post voting Ben, where he just sheeps other peoples points
I think Ben has better odds of being a wolf. I can kind of see where you are getting this dichotomy, just based from your focus on Lewdy's interaction with Ben, but I am not understanding your level of conviction unless I am missing something? I am actually hoping that I can use OOTC, to be able to figure out Ben better, though I know there is limited time.

Quote:
you fucking idiots

get off kappa and haku
Do you have a strong lean on either of them, or is this more an expression of dislike of the sudden change?