View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 10:20 PM   #270
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Okay, fine

What's your leisure with T-Force?
Mindmeld, which I mean doesn't clear him d1 but does place him off the table for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
So..

As someone who's played a lot of TWG

Including wacky TWGs that have unique mechanics (such as this).

You're telling me you read the op, accepted that there's a role that WILL end the game if they die, while ALSO UNDERSTANDING the jailer mechanic, and concluded there should still be a lynch?

That what I'm seeing here?
Ok so for point 1: The Merlin thing
That's pretty far out of my control if he gets popped right off the bat because he wouldn't play the game and frankly if I worry about him dying at any given time I will lose my mind

Point 2: Jailer finding Merlin
The Jailer finding Merlin is as likely as the Jailer being one of the players being inactive/not paying attention because they only have 5 post and either not using their power or using it so sub optimally due to lack of thread knowledge it's another random ass pick

And Halu wants me to let the wolves pick all the kills while we trust the Jailer can solve the game behind the scene

And like, idk man, it seems town being proactive in the solve is both better for town and also just like a better game to play because if we're letting Jailer do all the work and not even voting then what the devil am I in thread for, might as well count to 5 and log off for 48 hours and just hope my side wins

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote