View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 01:04 PM   #737
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

...Y'know, if thesunfan is wolf, this lead up actually makes absolute sense.

Something just clicked in my head after I read star's post. I don't know if he actually read Poptart as a hider if he is wolfing, but I do know that thesunfan is one of those folks who likes to put meta plays into the forefront when he's wolfing.

I already mentioned in my last reads that thesunfan is reminding me of a moment back at Mafia Universe during a hydra. I think he was hydraing on AA, but it's been such a long time that I don't really recall what the beef was ever about. I just know it had to do something with a meta read or something.

But star just brought up a very good series of posts that showcase something that thesunfan NEVER EVER does as a wolf. He will NEVER BUS. No matter the circumstances.

...It's odd, he's using meta and now I'm using a meta read, but I promise you that he has stated this as a fact in the many times he's played this game. He simply doesn't bus, it's not in his playstyle and he will tell you this 100% of the time.

The fact he wasn't going all in on his own meta read against me about me randomly killing someone for the sake of randomness makes me think he hit a dead end with that call out.

Oh my god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.