View Single Post
Old 09-5-2019, 10:59 PM   #469
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

psychoangel

I do not like that you were hanging around all of end of day and did not seem to be focused on making any impact on the lynch. I can see you as a wolf who thought Kappa or Subaru (or xel?) was dying and did not really care what happened, just cared about making pretty posts.

I would like to know whether Kappa's explanation of the colors sat any better with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Well, I feel like I don't have a solid read on anyone right now but I'd probably leave inD alone today because fair bit of contribution going on there right now which will be helpful in coming days.

I'm not used to sunfan being restricted, but also someone I'd probably leave alone for right now.

I'm disappointed to not hear from Jessie at all this phase so far, and with only 18 mins to go. But throwing a lynch there isn't going to help us.

When I was reading through DBP was on my radar for not being very present since I'm used to DBP posting a lot. Then realized he was away, lol. So I'm waiting to see what more comes of this.

Shadowgod I always unfortunately just assume wolf, it's just one of those stupid biases in my head because he's one of those people that I swear rolls wolf a lot, lol. Same thing happens with me for Xiz a lot. But I'm not going to just hop on that bias.

Gonna put this post through and keep typing for the rest of the peeps but these are my some of my leave alones for right now.
I do not like that with "18 minutes left" that there is so little sense of urgency.

I do not like the stuff about Shadowgod and xiz and bias. It seems like something somebody could remember thinking about as a town and then pull inorganically into their wolf play.