View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 07:17 PM   #2124
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

to expand on the problem i'm having, my reads from a while ago involved clearing all of prec, fg and blind

the thing i didn't really get to contend with dbp on was he didn't like fg's walls, because they're very different for her, but here's where meta would be valuable, i think - she'd likely want to come into this game wanting to do something different after back to back d0 lynches, regardless of alignment

it's why i wanted him to give me something specific about the cases, but he was talking to me about different rhetoric function instead. so the important thing would be like, was voting gradiant substantially different from her cel read d2 / lynching wc - in other words, different within the game itself. i think that's what he was trying to tell me about now and we just didn't get to talk specifics

also blind and prec thunderdomed yesterday. that happened

really this is just a list of stuff to do but it's like, this is why i don't have confident town right now, because i have to shore up the reads and i'm lazy

also it's pretty tilting to be read on vote record only like that's the only thing i've done. i'd be fine if that came out as just the most significant factor in your estimation but without anything else to it the read is just lazy