View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 09:35 PM   #327
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

I wasn't sure about roundbox but I'm starting to like him more.

About DBP, Charu said came in swinging his arms. I like that description... I was trying to put words to that performance. Although I didn't feel anything good from it.

Mxc isn't doing much. Null...

As I am reading, I see that perhaps this hostility is a normal thing for MML. I am a bit less suspicious of him if it is indeed regular behavior. I also noticed the, announcing every thing he is doing thing. I don't see it as much as an excuse not to post, as much as being overly careful/concerned about the way people are viewing his activity. Feels off. I still don't know what the whole dumbtell thing is supposed to be about. Whatever that is, I don't buy it. Still scum lean.

I actually liked inD's wolf chat read. And I like inD.

Charu.... idk. I want you to be town. Still too early.

Manti is cool by me. Sunfan is fine with me as well for now.
MXC null. FG null.

WV is coming off as kind of not caring much right now and I am a little unsure about him if not full out suspicious. Was he the one that also voted mml with mr and Manti? Why?

Anyways I've been on my phone the whole game. Need to get home on my computer in order for deeper thoughts. Idk who I forgot.

Oh, Haku. Haku is null.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.