choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

hmm unvote

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
thoughts of reuben v. storn?

Because the couple of posts you pointed out don't sit well with me either, but I feel like majority of votes on storn are there for the sake of the storn meme. Albeit storn kinda played it down, I think Reuben did a worse job at playing it down. Gave me the "Nu-uh, you WANT to keep me around" vibe when reading:
I think the way storn latched onto teh idea of there being a jester swings him slightly away from being wolf, maybe it's a case of too wolfy to be a wolf atm. even tho he's still playing anti-town, reuben's entire entrance made me perk an eyebrow harder than storn's bad post history.

but then
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Am I the only one who is reading Reuben's entrance as NAI? Maybe it's because I'm more familiar with his play, but this just seems to be normal for Ben whether it be town or not.
thinking it over I might actually be inclined to agree that it's NAI, or at least that it's not as big of a wolf tell as I had originally thought. his entrance is roughly the same as someone entering a thread with a bunch of fluff and then only commenting on game mechanics. the fact that the graphs are technically about other players makes it seem they're talking about players, but they're not really. the post about blindreper is still rly fucken weird tho.