View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 07:23 PM   #780
Curry and Rice
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
this doesn't sound threatening if that was what you were going for
if you don't say anything of value in an hour i will frickin vote for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
You came in here last phase, dropped some shitposts, made a shitvote, and then poofed. The vote could easily be seen as an attempt to hide the fact that you were totally absent, as there are definitely people who focus on simply voting somewhere as a reason to have an opinion about someone.

Then you come back, throw out a post that does nothing but give an excuse then uses a "no u" tier argument, then you poof again.

Have you just given up as wolf again, xel ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
dunno how you have a thought about me considering my lack of presence this entire fucking game

but sure try to take your easy target wolf boy
tbh, this post from xel is super scummy

he pretty much brags about his lack of presence
and that's not cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Once my phone gets replaced later today I'll be reading the game.
You couldn't have said that earlier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
This I could not tell if it is referencing some kind of history between you two, or if it had to do with something ffa was doing in this game.
Yeah. He keeps insisting he knows how to read me perfectly each game.

Quote:
I will roundbox mostly because I think he was subtly trying to get people to vote for Cel over ffa with his comment at the end of day 0. I am also not trusting funnygirl, Xel, or inD at this point.
What do you think about roundbox currently kind of fading into the background? I for one don't like it.

Quote:
Basically the way he asked it sounded like it was being very obvious about the fact that he thought the latter was a better answer. I thought he could be trying to make it easy for ffa to make a good response.
TBH, in reality, my intent was kind of the opposite: trying to get more insight into FFA and why he was thinking the way he was (which is probably futile, but worth a shot anyway :P ), and put more pressure on him if he gives poor responses.

Also, Star's entrance posts are good. Shows a genuine interest in catching up to the game.