View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 08:21 PM   #694
Zoshi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm seeing that because in my previous game with you, we were the wolf team and you were interacting with me a lot early game like that.

It felt like a "hey im here lol" kind of post because wolves don't have a pre game chat or anything.

I could be wrong, but I just don't have a better lead atm.
so i was thinking about the bold from this post, and i checked the previous game and it checks out. Ffa isnt afraid to interact with his wolf partner and he did it very very early last game with Haku. This game he did it with funny and inD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
What you said just made no sense

I like the vote on funny though
this is ffa commenting on inD voting funny (ffa's 3rd post). I'm not sure if FFA would feel confident enough to comment positively on his partner's (inD) random vote. But I can imagine him making the comment if its his wolf partner being voted.

I'm feeling between funny and inD for wolf number 2. Though it's possible they both are?

I want to hear more from funny anyway though.

They haven't really done much or pushed on anyone this game. Their early mostly meaningless interactions on ffa (started by ffa) seems like a distancing ploy. They've said they disliked maybe 2 things and liked maybe 2 things, but overall I don't see them making much of an attempt to wolf hunt or put any real pressure on anyone

also

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
You're welcome to form your own reads on curry, but for my PoE he's town here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
staking your life on something not 100% reads wolf or dumb. i can understand complete confidence but not staking your life. what are you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
he's my wolf buddy 8)
(lol)