View Single Post
Old 05-8-2018, 11:33 PM   #609
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Like when I look at posts i see most people are playing fairly natural, and I like that.

Do Cel's posts feel angry to anyone else?

Like I get being pissed at me for posing a hypothetical, but why placate me with "HAHA yeah that was my fault" and then be pissed about it for a whole day before coming back.

How do you go from "Yeah i was wrong, but it was forever ago" (sarcastically or not) to being so upset you need to leave the thread? I don't understand the mindset. Why not keep posting.

Greens can let their emotions flow, and you said you're an emotional player. Reds/blues need to check what they say in order to not draw attention. I worry you left because you were afraid of attention.
I felt the same way which is why I voted for them. No one else felt like anything really emotional was getting tossed out, just typical banter. Celirra just seemed on the defensive and angry and overly emotional and really hasn't been warranted at this point in the game. Makes me think its just a trend that's apt to continue through the rest of the game.

And yes Manti, i know my "involvement" left much to be desired and how I played the game, most people didn't care for. Thus, with a few years under my belt, hopefully I can make that improvement and get better.