View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 10:49 PM   #1
-Fallen-
xqsite OG
FFR Veteran

Default R.I.P Jason "banditcom" Grandon April 20, 1983 – November 25, 2018

Hello FFR users old and new.

I am saddened to inform you that a beloved member of the xqsite/FFR community and overall wonderful guy has passed away earlier this week. Unfortunately we have no known cause of his passing just yet but we are all completely confused and saddened by this tragic passing.

Jason Grandon or banditcom as we knew him recently passed away this week. If anyone knew him we ask you to please leave a small message on his Facebook profile for his family and friends to let them know about your friendship and what he meant to you, I'm sure they would appreciate knowing how many people he was able to connect with during the course of his life. And please spread the word to others who might've moved on from this community.

Thank you for reading this, here is the link to his Facebook page, a tribute video and a copy of the post his family posted from his page at the very bottom.

Leave a message on Jason Grandon's Facebook page

A tribute video made by some of his closest friends

With heavy hearts we regret to inform everyone that Jason passed away on Sunday. We welcome all friends of his to come by and see him and celebrate his life with us. --Jason's Family

Funeral service details/Obituary entry

Last edited by -Fallen-; 11-29-2018 at 11:20 PM..
-Fallen- is offline   Reply With Quote