View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 12:32 PM   #573
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

I think my top towns are, in order, jessie, sven and subaru
I don't /think/ any of them can be wolves

jessie and sven for more obvious reasons, and subaru for the way that Shadow_God complained about that slot on the first day

lar is kinda by himself in the second tier. the way he complained about cocoa probably purposely not posting as scum didn't feel like it was w/w and he's kinda running with that idea today a little bit. Just doesn't feel like he was partners with cocoa (I also would expect him to vote for cocoa over zenith initially if he were partners with Cocoa)

after lar, we get real thin with antori

antori still kind of has some solviness to him; I think the early insta cut him off from getting around to his content, and that might be the only bad thing that happened from the early insta, I'd have a strong opinion about him by the end of today most likely

of the remaining names, I think none of them have done anything super-townie; it wouldn't surprise me if any of them were wolves or towns or w/e

I don't feel super strongly about any of them being wolves, but my gut pushes me towards Kayla and Xel

Kayla because she hasn't really done any solving of her own that I can recall and Xel because he did a 180 on the insta yesterday or something; I'll have to look but it was weird when I saw it

roundbox was afk y'day, he could be anything

cloud wine didn't post y'day, he could be anything

xiz is just blindly sheeping me after his two scumreads on d0 were two towns, he could be anything

where I'm @

claims today should help me feel better/worse about the POE

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.