View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 10:18 PM   #1
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann
Default CKMP 1.5 REVIVAL

Yeah that's right. We got so far that time, lets finish it off.

I was going though my old google docs a couple weeks ago and found the spreadsheet. After mulling it over for a while I thought why the hell not?

Zero's banner

Original Pack play and enjoy

THIS is the current spreadsheet as of November 18, 2017
- Orange names means that the song is 100% claimed/being worked on already. If you see a black name, it means I don't have an answer from them yet, and I want to wait. If you see an empty space, its yours to claim

If you see something that isn't filled in and want to chart it, let me know and I will add you or open up editing. A few people have already finished their charts and never got to show them off, so they get first dibs.

I'm going to be taking all of choof's and kommi's 1, 2, reviews from the old thread into consideration, so if there are already accepted charts, then find something else. As for your submissions, I will have a backup stepman to help me out if it is cray cray hard. Try to keep it playable and fun over retarded hard. Also, I think in general we should avoid dumps, but if I get one or two then I will put them on a third difficulty.

RULES (1, one, of which there is only: )
- DO NOT DELETE THE OLD CHART. You will make your chart on a different difficulty. Just put the old chart as Normal/Standard, and your chart on Hard/Heavy

Second rule kinda - resync as you see fit, just try to make the old chart fit it the new parameters. If you have a better mp3 than the one in the pack, feel free to use it! Just make sure you resync the old file to the new audio!

Graphics and cdtitles will be made up for the new pack. I'll steal them from the old thread. Somebody find me ~Zero~, too.

Since I didn't get the original submissions, I REALLY hope you guys kept them (with fixes if you made them!). Maybe out of the kindness of their hearts either choof or kommi will still have them and help a bro out

THIS is the new email

LETS DO THIS

Submit to this -

Last edited by Kraezymann; 11-18-2017 at 06:39 AM.. Reason: formatting is hardddd
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote