View Single Post
Old 02-7-2020, 01:28 PM   #582
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

I remember why I stopped playing mafia because ISOs take way too long

Shadow - His D1 was pretty lackluster but so was pretty much everyone's. I threw him into the townpile off of tone/willingness to interact me, but on reread it's a weak read on my part and largely due to most people being gone. One post does ping me a bit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Please kill me, thanks.
This was quoting this post:
Quote:
Is this something we should look into tomorrow?
which was in response to FFA saying something pinged him about quas trying to fit in. The progression to the "please kill me, thanks" doesn't really make sense to me. I think towns can get frustrated when the game is hard to solve and want to get out of the game, but wolves don't usually have that feeling, at least not genuinely. At this point in the game not a ton of people were posting but I don't think the game was "hard" enough to warrant this as town, so it reads to me like a wolf trying to mimic that town sentiment. Shadow what prompted that post on D1?

D2 there's this post:

Quote:
If this wasn't answered I'm curious as to this as well.

I'm still slowly going through the posts (I'm on page 14)

Bootleg/Raeko/Arigaki are in my no lynch pile today from what I've seen from them so far. I don't ever vote on these three
and then this one after that:

Quote:
Bootleg_LordQuas- Extremely active and voices his opinions on literally anything and everything. Constantly tried to get answers out of FFA but to no avail. Feels town to me tbh

Mellon- Raeko's just doin' her thing here. I don't see anything off or unusual from her usual town playstyle. Town

FFA- extremely dismissive of questions being asked on him, and posts nothing of any relevance (i.e Codenames (somewhere on page 14 or 15)) and generally tries to dodge anything directed at him by shifting us elsewhere. Mucho Wolfo

Pozz- I've interacted with you a couple times since I've woken up, and I don't see anything unusual from you. I'd need another day to get a feel for you. Null/Town

Aragaki- I've literally only seen you play town in past games, so I don't know what your wolf play is. Whenever you're around the questions come flying around, which I like. Town lean
Charu is noticeably absent here and he's definitely contributed enough at this point to at least throw him in null? It feels like a very odd omission especially given the small size of this game.

When Mellon/pozzai are talking about Charu's play as T/W he does comment, but it's only to say that it's hard for him to read him.

Quote:
The thing about Charu that I've seen is he likes to play the game differently every single time, so it's hard for me to properly gauge him. It could be just me who feels that way or sees it that way
Quote:
*impatiently checks watch*

He DID say 20 minutes, yeah?
This post feels a bit overdone to me, but that's purely a tone read. there were a couple others that stood out similarly

Quote:
Oh goodie, he's back. Why are you wishing to lynch Pozz today?
Quote:
...You made us wait nearly ONE hour for THIS?! Are you serious right now? Do you have ANYTHING else?

I don't have a ton to go off of shadow. He still reads ok to me initially, and my vibe is that he doesn't have 100+ games of mafia like some of us do. The biggest sticking point to me is how he essentially refuses to touch charu d2 and then some tone issues towards EOD2. Gonna try to do pozz -> quas -> charu for no particular reason

pikakirby123 reincarnated