View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 08:33 AM   #44
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Rules/Submission Guidelines

James May finished his assigned Pending Fixes. Notes are below.

Accepted
Hesperides
Horizon

Hesperides - Resolved issues - 8/10
-Offset is a bit late (off by a 64th)
-2:50.55: RESOLVED - For a moment, I thought the last set of the 32nd bursts on 2:50.97 was a ghost but its stepped to the sound when being heard on .5 rate. Optional to remove it.
-3:03.945: RESOLVED - Good to go
-3:09.82, 3:10.13: RESOLVED - Good to go
-3:26.52: RESOLVED
-File is good to go. Just fix the offset and it's good c: Also, check on that last burst

Horizon - 8.5/10
-Definitely prefer this one over the V1 that's currently in FFR (God, I rmember playing that file so long ago lmfao)
-1.150 (and other instances similar to this in the intro): Personally, I think you can get away with making this into a 4321 flam (and other varieties) to accentuate the transition.
-I actually like the fact that you didn't spam the living hell out of the jumps throughout the song. If anything, this is a better approach to it.
-Also, thank god that you cut the song. The V1 for this was too long and dragged forever lmfao.
-Aside from that, there were very minor technical flaws but that didn't hinder the fun factor of the file itself. Nice job c: