View Single Post
Old 03-8-2016, 07:47 PM   #4027
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
it was totally obvious that either the mafia hit the bulletproof, or the mafia were wiped out -- given that there was a mafia nightkill before, the former was almost certain

there are a few dubious points about jrodd though

1) his claim literally came out of nowhere (even if he was drunk) and is a 100% way to lock clear himself without any penalty from wolves (remember he claimed after the second mafia no-kill) so I probably shouldn't be as trusting as I have been about it
2) his general attitude "hey guys I'm REALLY BAD at hunting serial killers lol" reaaaaaally doesn't ring right to me
i wasnt planning on claiming at all, i was gonna claim when i first got in but then there was no value in claiming given the checks and the kills. but then i didnt care and just felt like doing it, maybe slightly -EV because i wouldve been able to feel the purity of a case on me without being lock clear but oh well

and 2 is very real you can look at my track record and ive been very vocal about my opinion of how i hate SKs because it's the easiest role to defend yourself as and you can usually win just by fading wolf kills and making good night kills. it feels like it's not even a part of the flow of the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow