Old 11-13-2016, 06:24 AM   #1379
andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Also Andy I find if you're going to keep a scum read on me that's w.e I'm not afraid of it

but you probably should reread the later section between roundbox and I, where he explains it's for the purpose of drawing out my scum tell he suspects I have, and it is the response I admittedly give.

I don't fathom how me saying to not randomly pile on shado is a bad thing as aside from that timing his play hasn't been note-worthily scummy and I'm honestly not a bad lynch right there.

If Freezin' hadn't mistakenly panicked I predict I'd have died there as mechanically I think if you're going to make a random mistake it may as well clear up an issue town may have to struggle with later.

If that makes any sense? I fail to word this any better.
I think the issue is, I missed whatever the tell was supposed to be roundbox was baiting from you. Your post 1356 seems a bit too thoughtful and helpful to town for me to really keep you on scum. And you shouldn't fear my scum reads lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Did you

Did you JUST FUCKING CONFESS TO BEING A WOLF

...or are you trying to bait me into voting you? I find it weird that you wrote well thought out posts in d0 but now something like this.
I fail to see how that would suggest I am a wolf. But admittedly I'm really tired and shouldn't be postulating anything. If I said I was a wolf in there somewhere, completely unintentional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
That joke post where I was joking?
The point of that list was just times I saw you use the word "slip", which was a lot and I thought it was funny. It's really not analysis of you. If anything it serves as analysis for whomever you caught slipping.

-o24

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.