View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 05:50 PM   #1326
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

If someone hit Curry's vest while Curry did not hit theirs, then it could be beneficial for that sk to get a town hanged when there are only six left, because that puts them at an advantage in terms of being able to kill Curry at night instead if needed, or just get him hanged. That combined with the hypothetical about vests, Curry, and roundbox, is sus to me.

What does make sense of your message to me, with roundbox, is I am just now remembering someone in an ootc game mentioning that roundbox cares more early on when he has a power role. Which may explain my feelings about his early on play, more than an SK afraid to be making enemies.

It is kind of hard for me to figure out a motivation for olimar's anger toward you, because I cannot relate to it (I would not talk to anyone that way).

I have been considering the fact that the 3 of us have probably had the most generous stances toward olimar of everyone in this game, while Haku & Curry/Zoshi were all vocally thinking Olimar is an SK. It is a weird coincidence, even with the mystery of all the missing kills.

I still think the lack of 3 kills night 2 makes the least sense for Cel as an SK so I do not see myself voting for him.