View Single Post
Old 04-5-2021, 05:42 PM   #556
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
If you want to make me vote away, just help me find a wolf or give some reads so we can compare town pools.
I kind of wish I had it in me to replace out of games because I don't really want to read/do work

I think I'm at something like a towncore of:
tn (the mini-crisis didn't feel faked, I'll worry about it later if I have the luxury of doing so)
shadow_god (lol, same as it ever was, and yet I still question him for not any real good reason? maybe its just because other people are questioning him too and I haven't thought very much about him))
bugkid (doing work; could be just doing what they're told but I'll let it be and look elsewhere because if they're a wolf they look really annoying to try and catch rn; charu should look elsewhere for that reason today too I think. The thing about blue-reading someone yesterday still kind of holds a small amount today too.)
roundbox (his part about "where are all the gamers" or something at the start of this phase felt not faked; this is a dumb read but I can't intelligently read roundbox anyways so w/e; track record is horrible)

and I have reservations on all of them

raeko I kind of like the fact that she placed a nothing vote at EOD: its always slightly annoying to see because like... the wolves are never, ever going to be thrown off by someone placing a vote like that at EOD and that's the crux behind why she plays like this, but it feels more in line with her town game.

for wolves, I'd look within freezin/ffa, doesn't mean I'll necessarily vote one of them at EOD but this is where I feel in my gut atm

freezin for lack of work compared to town games that I am used to (the sweep star-crossed hosted, for example)

ffa for his insistence on me. I'm allowed to vote him on d0 and I've done so in the past I'm pretty sure, and I'm pretty sure I was a villager there too. In the recent game he and I were both in I ended up missing EOD but I probably would've been voting him there on d0 if I hadn't been, and I think he knows that to likely be true.

I'm kind of torn between him thinking that I've somehow caught him (I haven't) and him feeling like he has to go down this line because of something inevitable in the future, idk. Part of that is really selfish but I legit have no idea what he's doing this game and I speak Mormon a little bit more fluently than the rest of the game, I'd hope. The part about being masons with fg felt like he was just trying to get cred too because it was pretty clear the thread was headed there like 10 minutes before he started being sad about it.

I don't know why I don't like Hakulyte or Charu more, maybe I ought to.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.