View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 01:02 PM   #684
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

Like I explained several times,

Sunfan's entire argument is based on meta arguments and things that are just simply not true.

I wasn't rolehunting early on in the game, I pushed Charles because I thought Charles was a wolf on D1 because he was here but he was doing nothing proactive. It makes no sense to go after me for supposed rolehunting when funny was doing that exact same thing by claiming blue. I wouldn't have needed to hunt for roles if I was a wolf because it's very obvious funny was doing that exact same thing.

I also haven't distanced myself from funny. I didn't think she was a wolf until the evidence that she was the person guarding fic came in.

I did go after funny when she was person "A", but I did so because logic pointed to person A being the most likely to be responsible for Fiction's death. It was exactly how I posted it on D2, and noone would tell me who person "A" was, So I couldn't push her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.