Thread: FFR..or RFF?
View Single Post
Old 07-6-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
TD_m0nster
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default FFR..or RFF?

Flash Flash Revolution or..Really For Friends?

(rank)508,072 (difficulty)1 (song)SuperMario 8bit Eighties Remix

508,072. That's the amount of people, roughly, who have played SuperMario 8bit Eighties Remix and have a recorded score. The total score was 3,895..with a total of 2 perfects 1 good and 24 boos. This song is indisputably one of the most played songs here on FFR and not to mention one of the oldest songs as well. Only 508,072 people have gotten a better score than that? People with a score of 0 come in at 510,549.

Now, to get started on my topic..is it any wonder that there are now over 1.5 million members registered on FFR, and only 1/3 of all of those members have played one of the most common songs on this site? It can safely be stated that this site has become more of a social networking site rather than the actual game itself. I guess I am one of only 33% who actually like FFR for what it was made for.

Am I the only one who has noticed this? Even when you start to play a song, and you get off to a bad start right away...you start over. That rank is never over 500,000, unless it's SuperMario 8bit..or one of the difficulty 1 or 2 songs.
TD_m0nster is offline   Reply With Quote