View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 09:58 AM   #27
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2: Postgame

I mentioned the Dichotomy game for a specific reason here, but I did exactly this gambit in that game which caused us to win with the entire wolf team intact, however it wasn't pretty then and it certainly wasn't pretty now.

Our original plan wasn't for me to do this, this was my snap decision after seeing MML use something to out publicly who targeted/visited him in the night. We were banking on Bug still maintaining his Cedo wolf read and once he flipped we both thought it was over.

I felt like my entry was fine, but obviously I rapidly deteriorated as the game progressed, and I was absolutely swamped with work to where I couldn't even get into thread for nearly an entire phase, and I actively broke rules at work just to post that last day and I really did appreciate people bashing me for it.

Xel definitely deserved MVP here, he was playing a terrifying wolf game and got himself into deep wolf before my gambit and everything and the funny part was he wasn't trying all that hard to do it.

Unfortunately though, I came to the realization that I just cannot play TWG any longer due to how busy I am with what's going on with my life, so I will be retiring from it for I'm not sure how long, but I cannot keep having people bash me for it while I'm at work or just busy with school/etc, and it isn't fair to any of the players to have to deal with an inactive. I don't want any sappiness to transpire because of this, this is just the most logical option for me, but hey I got to go out on a wolf win :^ )

Had fun regardless, and thank you for hosting Freezin!