View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #4
MinTS2
FFR Player

Default Re: ITG Mint Theme v2 [PREVIEW]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
It seems a lot like a recolor of the Altitude theme. Aside from a few font changes, are there things that make this worthy of being a bit different?

I'm not asking that question to be rude, I'm just wondering.
I actually based this off of ITG Ice theme haha. It wasn't a very good theme to work with since it lacked some functionality.

I agree it does kind of look like the Altitude theme (like the music wheel) but I didn't use any of the graphics from Altitude. (Except for some pictures like the usb icons and stuff and eurostyle font) I used mainly from the ice theme itself and some from Seth's Happy Feet Theme. Main fonts are also just taken from the Ice theme iirc.

Well this theme is more of a recolor than an actual, new theme. I just wanted to make a theme that is graphically appealing rather than improved functionality like the GrooveNights theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVaLoRx View Post
I am really not a fan of the judgment font, I think it would look better with a blocky font like the combo numbers
Actually the thing is I put that judgment font because I didn't want to show the one that I'm using right now because the one I'm using now is not mine. For the actual release, it is going to be a completely different judgment font.

Last edited by MinTS2; 02-19-2013 at 06:41 PM..
MinTS2 is offline   Reply With Quote