View Single Post
Old 01-3-2021, 12:20 PM   #18
_DJ Vinyl_
SemiRetired Fast Scroller
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Journey to become the fastest speed mod player!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollocephalus View Post
Lmao this is pointless and dumb, you're pretty much ruining the game for yourself playing at speeds you won't be confortable and adding a lot more strain on your hands and wrists requiring faster reaction.

See you in a few days with that carpal tunnel bro
Well thanks for your concern, but I'm actually comfortable playing at this speed and have been for awhile. In fact my normal speed is usually 3x - 3.2x I just recently went up to 3.5x and it's helped me get more accurate at the game. So yes playing for awhile will get me carpal tunnel, but I'm not here to do that, I know my limits.

Also playa please, if anyone is ruining the game, it's you. Implying that you expect me to get carpal tunnel for your amusement. I guess you want to see me in pain is that what it is and see if I learn something from this? Well I will prove you wrong and that no speed will hurt me.

FYI Edit: I play over 100 difficulty files on a daily my guy. I have been doing this all my 7 years on here and you think some speed mod is gonna hurt me, I guess you have not played White Walls that much huh or is that too generous. I play harder files granted not very good at them but I have done decent runs on them.

Last edited by _DJ Vinyl_; 01-3-2021 at 12:23 PM..
_DJ Vinyl_ is offline   Reply With Quote