View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 12:27 AM   #1277
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: World of Warcraft

@Tsug: What do you mean you have to split the group if you face him toward the entrance? We never split the melee up and face her right at the entrance. It's perfectly fine.

@Sqek: Hey, remember when you said your DPS was bad? Well, they must've fixed something with this hotfix, because your DPS isn't 5% better, it's 50% better.

I was only Elemental for a few fights but I managed to document my DPS as compared to previous runs.

a) 4,000 patchwerk, 3,881 Loatheb, xxxx Thaddius
b) 4,081 patchwerk, 4,019 Loatheb, 5,240 Thaddius
c) 4,164 patchwerk, xxxx Loath and Thadd

Tonight: Healed patches, 5513 on Loatheb, and over 7,000 on Thaddius.

Oh, and I had a major screwup in this run tonight. My friend was over, watching TV and playing games and talking the entire time. I didn't notice my totems were still up and Grobbulus was patting down. They pulled aggro while we were still explaining the fight to the people who hadn't done it before. Some people weren't even ready and he dropped his first cloud right on the raid, but we still won. It makes me wonder why another guild I used to run with couldn't even down Grobb WITH preparation.

ps - full clear no wipe 25 man. Woot. Our guild is getting pretty popular now. People want to run with us because they know we'll succeed (and because our loot system isn't detrimental to new people). We carried 5 new people through this run and still did it just fine.

Last edited by Squeek; 05-17-2009 at 12:37 AM..
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote