View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 07:51 PM   #1555
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i mean it's probably as valid as any townie dishing out reads, yeah?

so, indheart or sunfan?

indheart's null for me. sunfan was kinda town but i don't trust that read much anymore.

indheart, but also i wouldn't lynch either of them rn
So this is townier than Funny on D1, although part of my problem with her was just the lack of gameplay engagement on the first day. She seems more focused today, which overall is null I guess, town-sided if anything.

Quote:
leaning towards disagree because of his incorrect read of me
But then this happens. It's extremely unlikely that anyone could possibly guess everyone from the dataless mess of D1—we can't even be sure of how many wolves there are for example. So I'd take Gradiant's list with a grain of salt—but only as a general assessment, rather than because you're there. Dismissing the validity of the other two suspicions, even if you don't agree with them, moreso because of his read on you—which imo wasn't entirely unwarranted—feels overly defensive.

Quote:
if you mislynch me again dbp i swear

if anything go for the others first
And of course this is not an actual defense. Past ain't prologue. Particularly given your own skepticism toward the other suspects. Shouldn't you be telling DBP to look elsewhere altogether, rather than “lynch them first”?