Old 09-1-2019, 11:47 AM   #82
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: life story thread

yay you did it thanks for sharing halogen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai7694 View Post
I feel the same honestly. I personally did read through all posts here though. I will say this: if my condensed story somehow helps or speaks to someone then I feel a lot better.
i've read through every one too (though that's unsurprising since i started the thread). i've purposely haven't been commenting though for fear of being insensitive. like what if someone shares and unbeknownst to you your comment's as good as saying "cool". that's likely my social anxiety speaking though.

i don't think anyone overshared really 'cause it's hard to over share when you're asked to post your entire life. though i get that it makes you feel vulnerable. i've had to let go of that personally 'cause i had to reach out for help earlier this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGorilla View Post
it's like playing minesweeper trying to avoid the irrelevant bs in this thread but the rest is some good stuff

i'd contribute my own life story but i'm either too young or too naive to make it sound interesting. basically i've been completely pampered up until this point, dealing with some depression kind of like the rest of you. nothing really sad or crazy has happened but reading your guys' stuff can help me appreciate that a little more so thanks i guess
y'all it really ain't the point to be interesting or to have had shit go down i get it though i felt that way when the first thread happened
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 09-1-2019 at 11:49 AM..
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote