View Single Post
Old 08-1-2021, 05:50 PM   #612
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Like, just to spill my thoughts open:

I still have a town read on DBP for game-solving & how much work they put into making storn vote here, and ben vote there, as well as mechanic solving. Charu is in a similar fashion at this point, despite the tunnel on them earlier. Star-crossed is also pretty spot-on town.

I give Subaru a town lean over graph stuff d0 and getting shut down on it hard. Pretty much everyone voted ben's slot on storn/ben, so I'm seeing wolves had no problem with hitting that slot.

Pretty much giving blind town pass atm because of bigger stuff & I would expect if there's actually another tracker/seeker, they could quite possibly counterclaim on idea of odds that there wouldn't be a 2nd one in the setup, although not feasible if still in main game.

Xel is ??, fg is ??, roundbox is ??, cedo is ??

That's just too many ??'s for me so I'm quite unsure where to go this day phase, but would probably be between the 4 of you lest I do iso across all 4 players which is, ugh.
Unfortunately I agree a lot on your ? group.
I think it is possible roundbox is a wolf, but I am less inclined to vote him than the others because I appreciate that he is trying to focus on solving for wolves, rather than getting distracted by side issues. While he has been erratic at day ends, his explanation that he feels spooked by trains not started by him makes some sense.

I think FG and Xel have been flying under the radar and both voted Ben over storn. They are also neighbors. So, it is interesting how much they have in common. Between the two, I see FG as more likely a wolf overall. I think FG's approach to storn comes off more as having a possible agenda. She said something about not seeing how anybody could have a strong enough opinion on storn to not want to wait for an end of day where he was here to claim or defend himself. I did not see her use a similar approach d0, so I feel it could be a convenient defense. On the other hand, Xel's posting about storn was more focused on specific arguments presented and feels more genuine to me tone and emotion wise. I struggle with reading Xel, but his prickliness of Kappa, reminds me a bit of him picking fights with me in the past as a town.

Cedolad mostly has not made much impression as I said, but arguing voting only between the special role claims as a "safe" play seems random and sus to me. They claimed they would want info from storn to help solve, but have not actually done this analysis or even commented on others' ideas, so it seems like lip service.

Also, I agree on Cel releasing the logs being important, though my suspicion of Cel predates the storn flip. Their argument with Lar did not make me feel any better, as it seemed overly rhetorical and defensive, rather than making Cel's own views on the new info clear.