psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: What's happening in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
Let's have a second tier top level manager, a guy below someone else, so that if they ruin everything, someone is above them and can fix everything if need be. The guy above the second tier manager doesn't even have to be active, just be available if something happens.

Just spit balling here sorry if this seems like a super raw idea
Reworded what I said so it would make more sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I should word this better

By having a top level manager that isn't afraid to hurt someone's feelings by essentially "firing" them if they aren't doing their job and someone who isn't influenced by who they're friends with. But I already know this wont happen cause it's come up a ton of times.
But yes, there needs to be more of a structure like you'd see in a company. I mean most companies have a regional manager, a store manager then department managers. Here we really don't have anyone that's actually acting like the top level management at all. Everyone's sticking to their own groups.

Anyway, this is all stuff I've said for like the last 4 years. I've been trying to not get so involved in any of this anymore because it's caused me a ton of backlash and no progress. Like I mentioned in my long post, I'd gladly start doing a what's happenin' again at the least if all the groups will work with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 08-21-2015 at 08:15 PM..