Thread: 1555WD
View Single Post
Old 10-7-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
infinity.
sideways 8
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to infinity.
Default Re: 1555WD

i actually do this as well, not often, but when my interest has been sparked by someone (usually by appearence) i'll follow them in a general sense, and try to act like we have something in common or share a certain action.

ex,
i was in an aquarium in Seattle with my half-brothers (35 and 38 at the time) and my full brother (16 at the time, I being 14)
I saw a girl, probably no more than a year older than i was, kind of normal and such, quite pretty, but as she was walking she was listening to some song i really liked at the time, something a lot of people didn't listen to. obviously my reaction was to follow her around. luckily i had music with me as well, including that specific band. I played one of there songs, a bit louder than what i normally listen to her, so she could hear. and continued to 'follow' her.

all in all, nothing happened; she didnt say a word to me.
those kind of things dont really bother me all to much, i just end up over-thinking the what ifs

similar to your situation

as to the internet making things easier for stalking purposes,
reminds me of a commercial or show i once saw talking about a first time date. when the two met, the man asked her questions about certain things that had happened in her life that he had internet searched.
he ended up being a creeper

it's scary

nerds
infinity. is offline   Reply With Quote