Old 05-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #11
MaxGhost
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxGhost
Default Re: Diablo 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Weedmark View Post
Nothing I said requires attention. Graphics are something you can see in a screenshot, and knowing that the game wants to sell itself three times by releasing each campaign as a separate expansion is something you can read on wikipedia. SC2 breaks my bullshitometer. It's greatness watered down and dressed up to appeal to casuals. But don't quote me on the dressed up part, it looks significantly worse than its 1998 predecessor.
Again, wat.

SC2 looks incredible. Have you ever seen it in ultra graphics? It's the prettiest RTS out there by far.

Also, I far prefer expansion packs over any kind of DLC bullshit or cash shops. SC2 might not be at the point competitively that SC was in terms of total understanding of the game, but it's getting there. It's easily the most entertaining game to watch being played competitively due to the depth of it.

Again, clearly you haven't been paying attention to the recent news on SC2, because there's a huge arcade patch planned that should make custom map making much better, along with tons of b.net fixes and changes that will come with the next expansion.
MaxGhost is offline   Reply With Quote