View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 11:56 PM   #4763
omega_grunt666
Nescio quid faciam
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccy View Post
Make him fight for it. Push him to his limits.
Definitely the other way around here, Klimt has been pushing me for several rounds in a row. I have the opportunity this week to whore the song and probably come out ahead. (First week with a mech KB that can actually PA from home so I'm not limited to weekend scoring at the LAN center) No work/stuff to do this week so I could brute force it, virtually zero chance of catching up with that insane score jose got, but probably enough to beat klimt.

That being said, I'm only missing Wisest/Unconnected for tokens (Other then avg rank/combo tokens) and I have enough credits from past events/lotteries to not need any more.

Holiday season and all that, I can still claim #1 in my division for Canada as much as that means. Top 3 is pretty snazzy considering I started off so poorly. (Goal was 4 and out). I don't feel bad for coming in behind those two, the improvements have been insane. I definitely feel klimt has earned second not just with the tournament score, but the insane improvements elsewhere that I'm still struggling with my self.