Thread: Team Frost (V2)
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #375
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Team Frost (V2)

*clears throat*

What the FUCK is this bullshit?! These unnecessary grace notes I bet were added just to make this song "hard". This is teh fckuin epitome of- FUCK I can't even type right now this is so much bullshit. This is the fucking epitome of artificial difficulty. You wanna put some more syobon action invisible coinblocks and murderous clouds you fucker?! You might as fucking well. Why don't you stick those goddamn grace notes up your ass and then maybe you'll be able to gracefully make files for once you autistic cunt fuck. I don't even want to go for this AAA because all that it has to offer and a decent song. A decent song. If you could step as well as the decent song, someone might give it a play. The only other time that I would play this would be the day that literally everything gets destroyed except for my computer, internet, ffr, and this one awful ass song. Maybe you should stop playing and stepping ffr and maybe use your fingers to finger your ass instead. I know you'll love it. And maybe after you get done with your gay ass shit, delete System32. Thanks.

*drops mic*

Why are you here?

Last edited by danceflashrevo; 12-28-2013 at 12:53 PM..
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote