View Single Post
Old 11-8-2019, 08:27 AM   #449
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Funnygurl- Forgot about me. Didn't really make a whole lot of noise other than agreeing with the now very dead Xel about Riot's weird ass list, then dipped out. Not enough info for a Red/Green

Kappa- Boy oh boy. Nearly 1/2 of your posts are you tunneling hundreds of feet underground after Charu. It's extremely aggressive tunneling as well, and, like I mentioned early on is almost the same as when he rolled wolf previously. I really hope this doesn't become a trend for you/Charu. Slight wolf lean

DBP- Ate his spinach and became EOD Popeye again. We've all seen him do this from Wolf/Town perspective so that alone is NAI. The content looked nice and sparked discussions. Town lean

FFA- Why do you always look red to me? It could be mental bias because previous games I've read/played in you've rolled wolf, and I've never seen Town FFA. You're dancing around though and not answering questions directed towards statements from what I've observed, which seems slightly scummy to me. Slight wolf lean

Raeko- If I'm going purely by my reads list your DBP vote is....questionable. I DO like the interactions between you and others as bonus points so I'm stuck in the middle with you. Null

Storn- That spicy take of yours puts you under a microscope if we all come around to the consensus that Charu is town due to the Riot green flip. The only other thing of note here is the "do we kill inactives D0?" discussion that came about midway through the phase. Slight wolf lean

Charu- I...I don't know what you're doing honestly. The F.U.C.K. Show is amusing but having us all participate ain't doing you many favours as one "contestant" is already out to pluck your feathers. I'm hoping you'll cut the act and get a little serious as we chug along. Null for now.

The two slots for Psycho/Poptart are reset but didn't have much anyway.
Why are all reads here leans at best

Rephrase your storn read for me pls I'm a dumdum

Can you grab some interactions that you thought looked good for raeko?

What of backpack' s eod content pinged you most?

Why does storn have a wolf lean yet funnygurl with a similar play pattern yesterday got a null lean?

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless