View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 11:13 AM   #132
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: What's the origin of your FFR username?

I used to play a game on Miniclip with my dad called Couronne Deluxe (it's no longer there, but traces can be found around the interwebs, multiplayer version is completely out of commission afaik). Pretty much nordic pool simulator 2000, whatever. He would always criticize me of making shots too fast and being inaccurate, so out of spite I guess, I used the username "Rushy" and it stuck for all of my future ventures.

I then started playing the game Puzzle Pirates circa idk 2003ish, also discovered through Miniclip and there is where I met one of my long-time friends named froggyrulz (she ended up making an FFR account as well). We played PP and MapleStory and shit together for the longest time, and some time around 2005 we were playing RuneScape and I was also discovering FFR. My username on RS was just "Rushy" as well and hers was "froggyrulz", both usernames have since been recycled and there's some fucker that still plays today using the "Rushy" username.

I let her know about this cool new arrow smashing game called Flash Flash Revolution and we should make accounts and shit. In order to seal our bond of friendship, I used the name "rushyrulz" which is a combination of our usernames on other games. Every once in a while froggyrulz comes back to FFR and plays a few games and I say hi, but for the most part we are no longer in contact with each other.

The rest is history.

Last edited by rushyrulz; 05-19-2016 at 11:26 AM..
rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote