View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 06:51 PM   #505
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I can assure you that he can play disagreeable and wolfy even as a wolf.
It happened before. You need to objectively look into why he's doing what he's doing.
That being said, I don't think I've seen anything that felt blatantly wolfy per say.

I think Shadow God is town based on how posts have been unfolding. He's just scanning the thread and doing his usual Shadow God game.
Xiz is someone I want to keep alive because I feel like his input is valuable regardless of alignment. I think voting there D0 is a waste.
I have a similar feeling toward Sunfan.
Raeko gets a pass from tone I guess.
Yoshl is null leaning town. Not interested to solve there either D0.
FFA has a decent chance of being town because while I wasn't a fan of his posts, they've been objectively fine if I read objectively.

FG is null ish, but her reads look questionnable to me. I'm not quite sure this changed since the one where she was ok to vote Sunfan/Xiz.
I feel like she hasn't been evaluating much due to lack of providing more explanations.

Freezin is pure null. I don't think he has a single post that helps me lean him. That worries me. If someone has a lean on Freezin, I'm interested.

Plop is a bit ?? because the FFA vote happened with straight up no explanation.
I didn't like that.

DBP is on the table too because even with the extension, input have been very minimal.
I know you often don't post before EoD, but ugh.

Ulle/T-Force are sort of tied by fate in this coin flip timeline.
hey haku I actually thought both sunfan and xiz were ok

I don't think hakus town here, also
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)