Old 08-23-2018, 02:02 PM   #2268
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
Similar vibes to freezin in the fe game
Even if freezin was somewhat confirmed he was fishier than a wharf
this is like when I was talking to you in the survivor game where I would talk about who we should lynch and why and you didn't want to listen to a word I said

I don't know what to say to you, and I'm not sure we're going to be able to see eye-to-eye here.

This is something I have learned from years of playing this stupid game; if you have more chances/opportunities/whatever to kill wolves than you normally would, you take it.

One scenario involves a modkill on a specific player (yes, I know that we can't control this), a blue being lynched but getting a chance to shoot (this counts because he could be lying and also because it resets what would ordinarily be an even number of players back to an odd number) and his shot can kinda-sorta be counted as an extra lynch (if you want to count it as less than a lynch, whatever, a town is looking at the remaining players and killing one of them, and its pretty good for town regardless of whatever terminology you want to give it).

This far, far, far, far, far outweighs the alternative world of yes, having an extra day phase, but having less whatevers to try and kill wolves with.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.