View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 11:31 PM   #948
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I think it is more likely he would only say one mafia here than both, so that is also good for Cel. And it is kind of a sign that flash flash wasn't thinking of his reads on Xel & raeko in the same way, because he clearly claimed to feel more strongly about the Xel one.
oh hey i forgot about that post

there's a thing called the "rule of 3" where wolves' reads often lump together 2 town and 1 wolf, so that's easily what that could be

and while i'm thinking about it, the raeko/cel team theory still kinda seems strained? funnygurl pointed out her soft defense of cel and not wanting to lynch him before, but like
1. i have trouble believing we just happened upon w/w wagons day 1 and both were going to call each other wolves - ffa voted cel earlier in the day before he changed to zoshi, and cel voted ffa, and they wouldn't have been able to talk to arrange this
2. if that was the case, raeko just needed to come up with the name of any other person in town to lynch and had ample candidates for people with relatively few/lacking posts, and also zoshi, who was ffa's vote

but in the world where cel's town, he's an awkward mislynch for wolves because ffa had left the thread voting zoshi instead and raeko had been defending him a bit. i think it's easier to freeze up in this case because you know one wagon is a wolf, but the other makes you look super bad if you vote there