View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 04:36 PM   #1295
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

I was 2/3 of the way through a long post and when I went to preview it, it had logged me out so I lost all of it. I am very very annoyed.

The short(er) version of what I had written, is that because I feel so strongly that the mafia team did not block Cel from how Curry behaved toward Cel, I do not understand why there was no kill on N2 if Cel in particular is SK. Like, to me it makes more sense that Cel actually hit Curry's vest then, than him killing raeko (who had a couple of people saying that she was sus of being SK, specifically, and kept memeposting with Cel..?) or Gun (considering Cel specifically stated he feels it's the mafia team's job to take out the innocent child). But it does not really feel like Cel has known Curry was mafia for that long, from how Cel has talked about Curry...at least from what I remember. I should look over it again. I feel like Cel has played in such a way that Cel was a very unlikely nightkill for anybody, which is most useful as an SK.

Coincidentally or not, Hakulyte and Zoshi both happened to be the people other than ffa (and Curry) arguing most strongly that Olimar was an SK. So in the scenario where Olimar is SK, I think more kills that came from the SK are visible than it may actually seem.

I obviously have issues with round based on him repeating over and over at the end of Day 1 complaining about what he was going to have to do to save himself, rather than making something happen himself. That is to some degree characteristic of how he played Days 0-2. and yet, his behavior is basically the opposite at the end of Day 3, in which he has a 1/3 chance of dying because he wants to hang Cel over Curry (who is so sided against him, that Curry may still hang him another day). It would basically have to be that he was so self-conscious about looking like he for sure knew Curry was mafia, that he came up with this intensive theory about why Curry was town, and was willing to die for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
if you're gonna vote me, just do it now and get it over with
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
fuck off
if you're legitimately town here I hope you savour your loss because of your pretentiousness
I feel like the frustration coming from these, makes more sense from the perspective of somebody that is actually trying to figure things out, and is not just trying to win the argument.