Old 06-24-2019, 02:01 PM   #348
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
tl;dr because I've gotta head out to work in 10mins:

me & sanzath had conversations back & forth in d0 and it took almost like what feels like 20 posts to get to where I was in solve. And while his first few posts were memeing it up about being a wolf, his 4th post in thread is casting a wide communication net followed by a back & forth with shadowgod, and then the 20ish posts. I can definitely see the back & forth posting as an agenda to build post count as a wolf as a solid d0 exercise to not get lynched for inactivity.

With shadowgod dead, the second wolf is basically on damage control with any shade that might get thrown their way with shadowgod aligning themselves with their partner. Fmpov there's a little bit of tell in EoD if it's the case with Sanzath, and the current reads from Sanzath after eod don't sit particularly well with me hence gutvote.
I guess that's one interpretation of the events

There's two things I'm curious about
- what is the "tell in EoD" that you see coming from me being the wolf partner on damage control right now?
- is there any reason my reads don't sit particularly well? Or is it all just gut?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote